In reality, it's just an arbritrary number and I'm probably the only one who cares, but if the comic books that we all love so dear can celebrate with oversized issues and foil covers...why can't I?
In honor of this momentous occasion, let's take a look behind the scenes at what makes the Random Longbox tick.
- As far as stats go, we're just a hair shy of 1000 unique visitors since we opened the doors back in June!
- We've had visitors from over 50 countries and every continent but Antarctica, which I don't think Google Analytics is set up to register anyway (prove me wrong, multi-national research station scientists, prove me wrong!).
- When you look at the states, only four remain unrepresented: Alaska, Wyoming, South Dakota, and Mississippi. C'mon red states, get on the ball! I think I've done a pretty good job keeping my pro-Obama, socialist rhetoric to a minimum around here.
- comic high heel stileto
- lopsided human skull
- marc silvestri high heels
- random superman cement
- rude1 liners about parents
- she kicked him in the groin
What's the most read review on this blog, you ask? It's none other than Doctor Strange #26! A big shout out is in order for the Neilalien blog for steering a monster amount of traffic to that review with their link.
But for every winner there must be a loser, so the least read review? It was Ghost #1. It's all right Ghost, I still love you...and your review.
Keep on the lookout for a new masthead for the blog too. I've been meaning to make some tweaks to the site to individualize it more, but haven't found the time just yet.
Although now that I've gone and told you about it, I better get moving.