Sunday, August 23, 2009

Up next...Avengers West Coast!

So it's a special day here at RL Headquarters, as it's my birthday. Yea for me!

So what does that mean to you, the devoted Random Longbox follower? First off, it means that all birthday presents of gold and silver age Superman books should be sent to the corporate office to my attention.

There's also cake, if you know where the party is.

If you can't make it, you can still enjoy a virtual slice by digging into the next title up for review.


...and the next book up for review is Avengers West Coast #50 from November 1989, published by Marvel Comics!

My love for The Avengers is well know around these parts, and that feeling definitely carries over into the west coast team as well. Especially this era, as I love the John Byrne WCA! It's definitely in the top five, next to the original Perez run and the Roger Stern/John Buscema 80's run and the Kurt Busiek/George Perez run and the fantastic Avengers Forever with Busiek and Carlos Pacheco.

The white Vision! U.S.Agent! The Great Lakes Avengers!

I guess the randomizer wanted me to have a happy birthday as well.

See you in a day or two for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment