Thursday, July 30, 2009

Above and beyond

So it turns out that I really am turning this into Superman Week here at Random Longbox.

I ended up on the other side of Michigan today trying to "plump" up sales for my day job that keeps my secret identity alive, and I probably won't get a chance to finish up the golden age Superman review. I better finish it for tomorrow, as I'm running out of Superman related items to put up in the interim.

So here's today's stop-gap post.


It's a sketch that someone did for me of Superman. What makes this neat is that I bought some Superman books off of eBay a couple of years ago and when they arrived, the seller had sketched a picture of Superman on the envelope that the books came in!

I feel bad that I don't remember the name of the person who sketched this for me, but it's too good a sketch to not share with everyone else.

Like I said, that's going above and beyond...Superman would approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment