Friday, June 25, 2010

And the winner is...

So now that you all have had plenty of time to think it over, it's time to reveal the answer to the latest installment of What Did I See While I Was Out On The Road The Other Day. Unfortunately, it's been a while since I posed the question, so let's review.

What Super Hero or Villain Headquarters Did I See While I Was Out On The Road The Other Day?
  • The Ultimates' Triskelion
  • The Joker's Ha-Ha-Hacienda
  • The Legion of Doom's Hall of Doom
  • Green Arrow's Arrowcave
Before I reveal the answer, let's take a look at what the internet fandom at large thought. When all of the votes were tallied, two-thirds of the respondents went with the Arrowcave, while the other third went with the Hall of Doom.

So what was it? Take a look below...

That's right, it was the Legion of Doom's Hall of Doom!

It does look a little different though, since they moved it out of the swamp and into the suburbs of Detroit.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what it was, as I was driving by pretty fast, but it's not like it could be a church or something like that.

And here's a bonus surprise for you that I uncovered while surfing for a picture of the Hall of Doom in all of its swampy goodness.

Is that the Hall of Justice? In Elkhart, Indiana?

Close enough.

In fact, it's close enough that it falls within my sales territory for my day job. Rest assured that we'll have an update from the field the next time I have business in northern Indiana.

If you can't wait for me, find out more about Allen Stewart and his Hall of Heroes here and here.

As for me, I have to get back to finishing my review of Action Comics #600. Hopefully I'll be back with that before July rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment