Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Superman 101 begins

We interrupt this regularly scheduled comic book review to bring you this piece of breaking news.

Beginning today, February 1st, the Random Longbox blogging empire expands twofold with the addition of a new blog helmed by yours truly. The regular readers of this blog are I'm sure familiar with the fact that I'm a bit of a Superman fan. They may have also noticed that blogging's been a little on the light side this past month.

Those two statements may not seem related on the surface, but dig a little deeper and you'll see that the reason my posting has been a little slower is that I've been devoting some of my time to getting my new blog up and running...one that focuses solely on the exploits of Superman!

Without further ado, let me present to you Superman 101.

It's a daily stream-of-consciousness trip through the 70+ years of Superman comic books and other oddities. The only rule is that Supes has to be somewhere in the image. Beyond that, anything is fair game.

So what are you waiting around here for, go check it out and spread some Kryptonian love.

(The web design is definitely still in a beta testing mode, so be nice. Then again, so it this one and it's going on two years old.)

No comments:

Post a Comment