Thursday, September 9, 2010

Comic Shop Shenanigans

It's going to be another day or two for the Superman #65 review to find its way to the internet, as my exciting day job as a Territory Manager for a maintenance and repair parts distributor has once again taken precedence. I'm in Cincinnati visiting some clients, but that doesn't mean that you should be deprived of some of the random comic book entertainment you so richly deserve.

So what do we have on tap for today in its place?

It's another fine installment of...

My Comic Book Shop Is Better Than Your Comic Book Shop!

That's a bold claim, so let's back it up with this.

My comic book store of fifteen years recently relocated, and no sooner did they get all the longboxes moved into their new Pop Culture Warehouse down the street when this mysterious image of Heath Ledger's Joker appeared on the roof of their old location.

Spooky!

And entirely coincidental, I'm sure.

Click over here to mess around with the google maps and see it for yourself.

If you ever find yourself in the metro Detroit area, I'd also recommend stopping by and visiting the fine folks over at Back To The Past in person. Tell 'em that the Random Longbox sent you, and marvel at their polite but quizzical expressions...
"The random what-now?"
I wouldn't, however, recommend climbing up to the roof of their old location as I'm sure that's frowned upon by several local ordinances.

No comments:

Post a Comment